Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WISE CAUTIOUS WEDNESDAY!!!

Top of the evening, hopefully all is well and you are making all your dreams come true. Today's blog is a little different. As you all may know that I LOVE using catchy phrases. "KNOW YOUR WORTH" is one that I mention often in my blog post, instagram or facebook. "KNOW YOUR WORTH" does not only apply to my female audience but also the males. But this time I am particularly referring to my female audience. Knowing your worth is something that each woman discover about herself at different stages in her life. For me knowing your worth means that you will not compromise your morals,values or self respect for anyone or anything. Personally, really getting to know myself in 2016 has been an amazing journey. At this point in my life I am highly driven, motivated and destined to succeed. Knowing my worth means loving and living my life unapologetically. Let's be honest not every person is going to support your decisions or lifestyle choices and that;s OK!!! I feel as if I only have one life to live and I plan to enjoy mine RELENTLESSLY. Knowing your worth means stepping out on faith and trusting in the lord to lead you in your journey. Often times knowing your worth, will be a journey that needs to be solo, without any distractions. Remember God will always do his part and you must hold your end of the bargain. In the counseling world this is know as a collaborative relationship. Queens continue to embrace the ladies that you are becoming and live unapologetically and shamelessly with no regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment