Friday, December 23, 2016

SEASONS GREETING



HELLO WORLD!!!! I just wanted to share really quick, my bar counter, centerpiece. I have collected all these Christmas decoration from a collection of stores. Here are a few Joann, Michaels, Home Goods, Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby... the list can go on. As I was shopping for Christmas decor for the bar, everywhere I went these terrarium were ridiculously priced. So, I thought to myself, I can make these for less at a fraction of the price. The most expensive part of this DIY project was the terrarium, in which I got all three on sale or I used a coupon. All the Christmas decorations inside the terrarium were 50-60% off. The lights inside terrarium were purchased from the dollar and plus they are battery operated. This has been one of my favorite DIY of this holiday season!!! This is a quick,easy, inexpensive project to add some Christmas glam to your mantle,dining room or living area. I hope you all enjoyed, comment or share your Christmas Decorations down below. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment