Tuesday, December 20, 2016

SLEIGH BELLS RING ARE YOU LISTENING!!!













EVENING ALL!!! Christmas is right around the corner, can you believe that we have less than 2 weeks!!! YIKES!!! So here is a quick and fun DIY that will add glam to your holiday decor. For this project I purchased a gold charger from the Dollar Tree. Yes, one of my favorite stores for DIY projects. Also for this project I purchased these gold snowflakes from Michaels Arts and Crafts, they were 50% of the original price. http://www.michaels.com/ Also purchased at Michaels Arts and Crafts were these holiday candles Christmas Noel by Ashland. The holiday fragrance, I chose was Peppermint Lane, Cinnamon Orange Spice and MistleToe Holly. The snowflakes were glued around the outside of the charger and that pretty much it. Just put a candle in the middle and your done. Below I will have some pick of how my project turned out. Tell me what are doing for the holidays in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment