Saturday, December 24, 2016

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!


Evening all. Can you believe that Christmas is literally 1 days away. YIKES!!!! Have you all finished your Christmas Shopping or are you a last minute holiday shopper?  Today I wanted to share my holiday kitchen decor. I am person who decorates for every holiday!!!! So let's get to it. To begin, I bought my holiday burner covers at Family Dollar about 2 years ago, I use them every Christmas. But what I am most excited about this Christmas is my new Holiday towels that was purchased from Joann Fabrics and Crafts. On one side of the towel says NAUGHTY, the opposite side says NICE. I LOVE THEM!!!!! The kitchen rug was purchased last Christmas at Joann's for 70 percent off, so I only paid 4.99 for them. But let's talk about  this floral arrangement. Super cute, now lets get to the details. I reused my vase, which was purchased at of course DOLLAR TREE. The vase fillers were purchased at Michaels for $5.99, as well as elf legs and gold spiral for 60% off. My flowers were purchased from the dollar tree. I found my HO HO HO picks at Target for $2.99. Hopefully, this is holiday idea that you will incorporate this holiday season. MERRY CHRISTMAS,HAPPY KWANZAA, HAPPY HANUKKAH !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment