Friday, December 30, 2016

DO YOU HAVE YOUR NEW YEARS EVE'S OUTFIT!!!

Top of the evening FASHIONISTA'S!!!! Do you have your New Years outfit? I ABSOLUTELY love wearing black. I think black is a color that anybody can pull off. Black is such an elegant and sophisticated color. So here is an outfit that I wore, while I was in Miami, but this outfit can be worn for any occasion. So if you hunting for some NEW YEARS EVE ideas, check out my pics below. So here's the details on my outfit. My skirt was purchased from Forever 21  http://www.forever21.com/.  This skirt only cost me $7.90, looking chic on a budget. Let's talk about this lace top that was purchased at Rainbow for a whopping $10.99 www.rainbowshops.com/. But what I really loved about my outfit was my Steve Madden pumps. I am a Steve Madden Fanatic!!! There shoes are always stylish and comfortable. But I will admit that they can be a little pricey, but who can put a price on looking good!!! www.stevemadden.com/.  So hopefully, this will give you some ideas to SLAY in the NEW YEAR!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment