Saturday, February 9, 2019

EASY DIY PERFUME DISPLAY




 Top of the world people and Happy Saturday!!!! I am back with another quick and easy DIY. So, if you are like me and have a lot of perfume and nowhere to put it. So... I decided to make my own.  Plus Valentine Day is around the corner so here a few suggestions of my favorite perfumes displayed. So, for this DIY, you will need 2 crystal handle holders that can be purchased at the (dollar tree), 2 gold platters that were gifted to me but can be purchased at the (dollar tree) fine loose glitter(Joann Fabrics), foam paint brush , mod podge and E6000  which can be purchased at any craft store. Step 1: Mix glitter and mod podge and cover candle holders. Let them dry overnight and repeat the previous step. Step 2: glue the two candle holders on top of one another. Let them dry for a couple of hours. Step 3: Glue one plate on top and the bottom, make sure that your plates are level( evenly). Finally display with your favorite perfumes. I hope that you all enjoyed this fun and easy DIY!!!! See you in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment