Thursday, December 1, 2016

TASTE OF MARIETTA

What an amazing restaurant to visit. Marietta Diner was established 1995 by Gus Tsello. This restaurant is located at 306 Cobb Parkway S.Marietta,GA 30060. This restaurant has been featured on the popular  Food Network as well as Drive Ins and Dives. Not to mention this place is open 24hrs a day. HOW AMAZING IS THAT!!! The ambiance of the restaurant is immaculate. I was immediately intrigued by the bright light of the building. The servers were extremely nice and very attentive. This is the perfect place to hang with friends, dinner date or just to grab a bit on the go. Did I mention their desserts, which are baked freshly everyday and displayed upon entering the dining area. My entree was delicious, I had the Gulf Coast Steamed with a garden salad and baked potato. I was extremely satisfied with my selection. So, if you are ever in the Marietta, Ga area be sure to make this a mandatory pit stop, you will not be disappointed.
Lovely Atmosphere at Marietta Dine


No comments:

Post a Comment