Wednesday, March 7, 2018

ULTA CLEARANCE MAKEUP HAUL!!!!!



Top of the world fashionista's!!!!! This is just a mini clearance Ulta makeup haul and I wanted to share my goodies that I found for an amazing price. So lets get started with what I was most excited about, the NYX SEX BOMB eyeshadow pallet. These colors are amazing and can work for any day/night look. The original price for this pallet was $7.49, I got it for a steal of $1.47. Moving on to the concealer, which is an Ulta brand. I got this concealer in the color deep cool and the original price was $9.00, I scooped this baby up for $2.29. The next eyeshadow pallet was entitled Sweet and Shimmer. The original price was $4.99, I got for a $1.97. Last but not least, I picked up two CELESTIAL Chrome Lip Toppers, the first color is Stardusk 19 and the second one is Rose Comet 20. Can you believe that the original price was $7.99 and I only paid $0.97 a piece for both. If I had purchased this products at the original price my totaled would have been $37.46 plus tax. My GRAND total came to $7.14 that is tax included, in which my total saving was $30.32. I can honestly say, I think that I scored a great deal. So don't be afraid to shop the clearance section for makeup, you may find some deals. So until stay chic, cool and confident. Mikstang Living!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment