Friday, March 16, 2018

THE LUCK OF THE IRISH

Hello World!!!! I hope that everyone has had a great work week and is looking forward to the weekend. As you all know St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow and I will be celebrating my Irish heritage. What are you all planning to do for St. Patrick's Day? So, I thought that I would share my St.Patrick's day dining room table decorations. So, where to begin, 90 percent of the items were purchased at the Dollar Tree. The only items that was purchased from other stores were the gold vase fillers, purchased at Hobby Lobby during Christmas and the table runner was made by yours truly. The fabric was purchased at Joann Fabrics some years ago and I finally got inspired to create something with it. Life of a sewer, lol!!! I also made the crystal handle holders as well as hand decorated the wine glasses. So here are some pictures to give you some ideas to get your St. Patty's day celebration started off right. Stay cool, chic and confident. Mikstang Living!!! HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment