Wednesday, February 21, 2018

PICTURE PURRFECT













Hello World and Fashionista's out there. Here is a quick and easy look for any of you looking for inspiration to wear to the new Black Panther movie. For this look, my main focus was the color black. I actually took these photos last year but never uploaded them. So, on to the look, The turban that I am wearing is a 1 yard piece of knit spandex fabric. The necklace was purchased at Versona. (they have amazing earrings and accessories).  My earrings were purchased at a beauty supply store.My jeans are from belk, boots are from 2 years ago and my shirt was purchased a year ago. This jacket a purchase many years ago, but I'm quite sure you can find something at Charlotte Russe, Express or Forever 21. I focused my inspiration for this outfit around my leopard turban and everything else fell into place. My black lipstick is from Black Radiance in the color black and can be purchased at Walmart and Target for $1.99. Don't be afraid to pucker up your lips with ebony color. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL, BLACK IS BOLD!!!!! So until next time, stay cute, chic and cool. MIKSTANG LIVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment