Sunday, February 11, 2018

HEY MR. THROW ME A MOONPIE



 Hello World and Happy Mardi Gras!!!! If you are a Mobile native like myself or from New Orleans then you know Mardi Gras is a big thing. From the parades, parties and balls, you are sure to have a great time. But what is a " Great Time" without a festive table. Click the video to see how I made these plain wine←←➥ glasses from the dollar tree, look chic and stylist for the Mardi Gras season. I made the table runner myself from some Mardi Gras fabric that I purchased at Joann's Fabrics. The coins and beads were from a Mardi Gras ball that I attended last year. The feather boa was purchased from the Dollar Tree. I also made the candle holders which were purchased from the Dollar Tree as well. I will make another post showing how I created these beautiful crystal candle holders. As always I hope that you have enjoyed this post. Go like my facebook page Mikstang Living!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment