Sunday, May 20, 2018

FOLLOW YOUR DREAM DOOR MAT DIY!!!

Top of the  world.  I hope that you all are doing great. The weather has gotten warmer and I was on the search for a summer Welcome mat. Did you all know that Welcome mats are so expensive, so I decided to create my own. I wanted something that was bright and had an inspirational message.  I call this Welcome mat MMIH Mikstang Made It Herself. So here are details. I purchased this door mat at dollar tree. The paint was purchased from Walmart and  is by Folk Art paint in neon yellow for $1.97. The foam brushes was purchased at Joann for $.97 and the stencil was purchased on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $.75. After I had created the mat, I later decided that it was missing something. So I decided to add some trim that was purchased at Michaels on clearance for $1.00. Some other additional things that you will need will be a plastic bag to cover your work area and tape to hold the stencil in place. I absolutely loved the way that this Welcome mat turned out. Each day I step outside my door I am reminded to follow my dreams. I hope that you all enjoyed this post. Mikstang Living!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment