Saturday, April 28, 2018

SAILING WITH MIKSTANG

Top of the world Fashionista's!!! Today I am sharing what I wore on Day 1 of my Caribbean cruise. I got so many compliments on these legging and not to mention this hair cut. These leggings are from a company that I discovered while scrolling on Instagram. These tights are from a black owned company by the name of Napp2reality and I must say that I was not disappointed. The print that I am wearing is from the Genius Collection. What I loved most about these tights were the amazing bright and vibrant colors. Which in my opinion is appropriate for a Caribbean day of sailing. So on to the details. As I stated these tights are from the Genius Collection. The cost of these tights is $42.00, which may be pricey for some, but the quality is AMAZING!!!!! I will leave their information here  ( https://napp2reality.com/collections/genius) So here is how I styled these tights. I didn't want to do too much so I decided on a black sleeveless tank that was purchased at H&M last summer for $3.00, my shoes are Gianni Bini purchased at Discount Dillard's for an amazing price of $4.80 and my necklace was a clearance find at Burlington Coat Factory. The clutch in my hand is just a travel document holder that is my lifesaver when traveling, which was purchased at Five Below 2 years ago. So hopefully you all enjoyed this post and BON VOYAGE!!!!!! Mikstang Living

No comments:

Post a Comment