Wednesday, February 22, 2017

LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER



 Good afternoon all, I hope that everyone is having an awesome day. As you know it is Mardi Gras season in my hometown of Mobile, Al as well as New Orleans. So I know there is a couple of balls left in this Mardi Gras season and I wanted to share and give you girls some inspiration for the last of the Mardi Gras balls this weekend. This year I was going for a Pearl Bailey look, if you don't know who she is, google her. So, guys I will let you all in on a big secret, I got my ball gown from Burlington Coat Factory. www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/burlingtoncoatfactory/womens-cocktail-dresses- When I first saw, this dress, I fell in love and not to mention this dress was originally priced at $79.99, but I scored this baby for $39.99. My lovely rose gold necklace was purchased at Express and my earrings are from Francesca closet. To finish this look, I paired it with my Black Faux Fur Coat from Gianna Bini from Dillardwww.dillards.com/c/women-coats-fur-faux-fur. My shoes were purchased from Burlington for 9.99  and the brand is Nina. ninashoes.com/ I don't like to spend a lot of money on ball gowns because I know that I purchase a new one each Mardi Gras season.I really loved the way that this look came together on a budget, Cheap but Chic. So Fashionistas, I hope that you all enjoyed this post and comment below what you are wearing to the balls that you are attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment