Tuesday, February 28, 2017

FEELING FRISKY


 Top of the evening Fashionista's!!!!! Today is going to be a quick blog post. Happy Fat Tuesday, for those of you who celebrate Mardi Gras. Just wanted to share this amazing cheetah dress. What girl does not love Cheetah? I purchased this dress at FOREVER 21. This garment is from the FOREVER 21 LOS ANGELES collection. I found this gem on the clearance rack for $10.99 and I just had to buy it. The original price of this dress was $22.90. The item number for this dress is 00213388 just in case you may want to purchase or to get a better view of the dress. I wore this dress to a Toastmasters Event. I wanted my look to be professional but stylish. I paired this dress with a pair of DKNY stocking purchased at Dillard Department Store. Also paired this dress with a pair of BCBG Girls black pumps, also purchased at Dillards. I wanted to keep the look simple, so I wore a pair of rhinestone studs purchased at Versona and my Michael Kors watch. I absolutely love this dress,plus it can be worn all seasons of the year and for any occasion. I hope you dolls enjoyed this look and talk with you in the next blog. Remember #TRUST THE PROCESS. Comment below what are you doing this Fat Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment