Thursday, October 27, 2016

HALLOWEEN IS IN THE AIR

Evening all, as we all know that Halloween is literally right around the corner. Monday to be exact, so what a better way to celebrate is to make a spooky arrangement. Everything I used for this Halloween arrangement was purchased at my local dollar tree. I decided to decorate my bar countertop. This was a cool and inexpensive project. I love decorating for all holidays. Here is a cool and cost effective way to spruce up any Halloween party. Whether it be the occassionally trick or treaters or maybe you are planning a costume party, your table will the Spook of the night. For the arrangement I use dry gravel in the bottom of the vase, to give it that dark, creepy feel. I incorporated the orange and black stem which gave the look a little glam. The skeletons were actually garland and I cut them apart and placed them inside the vase as well as in the stems. The idea for the eyeballs came to me at the last minute. Kinda SPOOKY!!! I especially love the idea of placing the eyeballs in the glass. (Just for decoration of course). To finish, I purchased black netting and don't forget the candy. So I hope that you all enjoy this easy DIY SPOOKY INSPIRATION. Comment below what Halloween plans do you? Have Fun and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment