Tuesday, October 4, 2016

FALL IS IN THE AIR

12

Can you feel that crisp in the air, Fall has officially arrived. Fall is such a beautiful time of year, the trees are changing colors and of course there are so many holidays celebrations. So, I decided to make a floral arrangement that I could use for the Fall season as well as Thanksgiving. Hey, who doesn't like a beautiful table arrangement. As you can see for the tablecloth, I used a piece of leopard print fabric and I incorporated my african statues. Here is a BONUS, these are two different arrangements. Arrangement 1, I decided to incorporate colors that are represented in the very beginning of the Fall season such as gold, yellow and orange. This vase in slinder in shape and I used potpourri to fill the vase. I purchased these flowers from Joann Fabric and Crafts. Arrangement 2, I decided to go for a later Fall season look, in which the leaves on the trees is turning darker preparing for the Winter season. I decided to go with a taller vase, with a wide opening at the top. These flowers were purchased from Joann Fabric and Crafts and Dollar Tree. Both vases can be purchased from the Dollar Tree as well as the potpourri. This is a quick easy project that will add life to any Fall celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment