Wednesday, August 8, 2018

MINI BIG LOTS CLEARANCE MAKEUP HAUL!!!

 Top of the world fashionista's!!! I am back with yet another clearance makeup haul. Now, who don't like to look like a million dollars on a budget. So, my travels took me to Big Lots. When I walked in I had no intentions of buying anything, I was just wasting time. So, let's get to it!!! I was excited to find these Revlon Ultra lipstick which retailed at Ulta and Walmart $4.49-$7.97. I got these lipstick for $1.00. What a steal!!!! The Elite beauty tools makeup brushes were retailed at $3.00 but I only paid $1.50. This Revlon eye, lips and cheek pallet in Seductive Smokies retailed at $5.00 and I paid $2.50. These retail at Ulta and Walmart for $8.97. I was really excited to find each of these goodies!!! I plan on posting my makeup looks from this haul, so be on the lookout. Stay tune for a Dollar General make up haul coming next week. I hope you all enjoyed this haul!!!! Until next time, Mikstang Living.




No comments:

Post a Comment