Sunday, July 15, 2018

IT'S A LA COLOR DOLLAR TREE MAKEUP HAUL!!!!!



Top of the world and Happy Sunday!!! I know it has been 3 weeks since I have posted, but I am back from my hiatus. Today, I want to share with you some dollar tree make up products that I found. All of the products are from the brand LA Colors, which is inexpensive brand that I really love. So on to the details. EYE SHADOW: I purchased 2 of the new pallets in NUDE and Beauty pallet. EYE BROW PENCIL:  Blushed( CBLM216), Molten ((CBLM213), and a Metal lipgloss in Cultured (CBLG222)I purchased an eyebrow pencil in dark brown CBBP348. LIPSTICK: I fell in love with these new metal lipstick from LA Colors. Each of these items were a dollar plus tax, which is not bad. We will call it beauty on bargain!!! So, I hope you all enjoyed this quick haul, see you soon in my next blog post.
                                                           
                                                                                                                     MIKSTANG LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment