Sunday, June 11, 2017

Viva Las Vegas Vacation














                       
Top of the evening, Fashionista!!! Hopefully you all are having a great Sunday. This is the time of the year, where many people go on summer vacations. So, I thought that I would share some places that I have visited that would be great for a summer vacation. In March, I vacationed in Las Vegas and had a blast. So, these photos were taken on the Las Vegas strip at the M&M store, This is a great place to visit that is family oriented. The M&M has three floors of fun and plenty of goodies to sample. Pictured above is the huge M&M wall with every color and flavors of M&M. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Literally!!! So, on to the details of my outfit. I decided to wear a pair of distressed jeans which were about $10.00 from a local store and I paired this look with a long sleeve wrap which I tied in a knot to create a cropped look. Lastly, these shoes were purchased at Charlotte Russe, last year. My favorite item from this outfit was my choker which was purchased at factory connection for $5.99. Hopefully, this post will find you in great spirit, when you decide to plan your summer vacation. Comment below where are you vacationing this summer? #Mikstang Living


















































No comments:

Post a Comment