Wednesday, May 17, 2017

DIRTY DIANA




   
Top of the Evening all, this is going to be a quick post about my "Dirty Diana" inspired look. For all the youngsters, "Dirty Diana" is a hit song by the late and great Michael Jackson. My entire look for this outfit revolved around this wig,which I purchased last year from Dress Lily. I love this wig, it gives me that Chaka Khan/Donna Summer type of look. Now on to the details of this OOTD. To begin, I purchased this shirt last year for $5.00 originally $29.99. My jeans are from Celebrity Pink which can be purchased at all major retailers, they generally retail for 39.99 and up. My favorite part of this look was my new Jessica Simpson sandals, (Pink Multi Monrae) which can be purchased at DSW/ for 79.99. I caught them on sell for $49.99. https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/jessica-simpson-monrae-sandal/380343. These shoes were extremely comfortable,stylish and I wore them all night. I hope you all enjoyed this post and as always trust the process.

P.S: If you were wondering what the print on my shirt says "Dress like you are going to meet your Ex Boyfriend"

No comments:

Post a Comment