Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SIMPLE, SEXY AND SOPHISTICATED WEDDING LOOK

 Top of the evening to all my fashionista out there in the fashion world. This is going to be a quick post to share what I wore to my friend's wedding on last Saturday.  I purchased this online from Forever 21. The original price of this dress was $32.90, but I caught this baby on a 50% cyber sale that Forever 21 was having that particular day. But what, I was really excited about was my stocking that I purchased at Target for $10.00. These Merona fashion tights are black with black polka dots, the style number for these are 025 00 2590. How chic!!!! My shoes were my BCBG heels that I shared with you dolls in a previous post. My accessories were very minimal, stud earrings and a Michael Kors gold and silver watch. I received a lot of compliments on this dress. This is a dress simple,chic and sophisticated. Comment below and tell me what you think. What are your favorite wedding looks? Comment below. Talk with you in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment